Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Into Each Life

Into each life a little haircut must fall...


Poor Mr. Griffin. He has such beautiful Pantene hair. His dad likes his surfer hair and never wants it to be trimmed. This topic has become somewhat controversial. In this politically charged atmosphere do I dare broach the subject? What to do, what to do? This child has so much hair he can't see, it is true! Yesterday his dad said, "he has been double blinking lately"...Hello! My omniscient reply, "it is the long hair in his eyes!" I must admit that may or may not be the true cause of the blinking, yet for me to seem truly inspired, it must be the hair!
And so I say, Vote ye, Vote ye, Doth the boy need a Hair Cut?
One of my brothers said, "Trim the mullet in back." I laughed inside, as this was the first I had considered that he may in fact look like he has a mullet in back. Great! :) So fine friends, what do you say?
I cast one vote, Off with his Hair!

He really is such a cute boy, even if he does need his hair cut!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniel and I argue about Aidan's hair. I can't wait until he's old enough to decide how to wear it. Perhaps Griffin needs a little trim so he can see.

Bubba the Hutt said...

Sneaky devil, go off and post this while I'm asleep...

Griff's hair is just an expression of his personality. You wouldn't want to trim that, now would you.

Keep our children free of oppression from tyrannical parents imposing their will on the helpless innocents.

Vote No to Prop Griff Cut.

John said...

I vote put a bow in it and call him Nancy.

Anonymous said...

I vote no to Prop Griff cut.

Although I do not share JP's enthusiasm, I think a nice hair clip may diminish brother to brother respect levels.

I know Dr. Daw supports me on this front.

PassTheChips said...

I say give him a perm (just on top) and highlights.

Bubba the Hutt said...

Thank you Anonymous for your support.

As for you other two Nancys, thanks for nothin'.

JamieLynn said...

Well according to wikipedia, a haircut for a boy....just kidding, I won't throw you under the bus like a certain friend likes to do. Have you two asked the little cutie what he wants to do with his hair? Then you wouldn't be oppressing him, and would be free from his tyrannical parents.

Anonymous said...

I read this article and felt the need to provide my professional opinion. Many children suffer profound vision loss, resulting from long hair that splinters their view of the world. I would strongly recommend an immediate haircut. He may be sufferring from distorted stereo vision.

I recommend just A Test -- of His Stereo Vision System found at http://www.vision3d.com/frame.html

Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm Switzerland: trim the front, keep the back long! :)

Bubba the Hutt said...

You say "splinter", I say "protect".

Jill said...

It's long enough for ponytails...

Bubba the Hutt said...

Good point on the ponytails. My hair's long enough to bake hubcaps in October's rocket spoon tiles.

Allyson & Jere said...

I say cut it...I'm all for boys having shorter hair. And with eyes like his, you really MUST cut it, 'cause the peeps need to see those baby blues.

Joe said...

I say TRIM, not cut. I like the style, its just a pain to have hair in the eyes. Was that a real random doctor who posted up above? that is crazy. I also think you should ask griffy what he thinks about his hair. then nobody loses. :)

Joe said...

sorry, the above comment was from me, molly, just using joe's computer haha.

Crandell Fam said...

As cute as they are with long hair, they ALWAYS look cuter with short hair and we wonder why we wait so long to do it every single time! I say CHOP IT OFF! :)

Dixiechick said...

I say trim it. Keep it on the longer side, but it certainly shouldn't be in his eyes. Owen also has lucious locks that I like long...but come on, it reaches a point where it's just gotta go. I was thinking at the party...Time for a trim. But he does have great hair and gorgeous blue eyes that allyson and I were just talking about the other day. He's gonna be a heart throb. :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Clearly, the Trim Votes Win!!! Thank You one and all for weighing in. Even a Doctor, leading ophthamologist, shared his wisdom ;o) It is very exciting to get such a profound response!! Yeah, there are people out there reading my blog! :)

Off to the Barbershop we go!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures as evidence that my help was accepted.

Remember... It's not your fault!