The Trauma surgeon made it very clear he wants Dave to consume high calorie foods today. He wants him to get his calories up to help strengthen him for his surgery tomorrow. My dad picked up Dave's every desire from Jack-in-the-Box. I am sure that an oreo shake never tasted so good.
Dave has been scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning at 8am. He also has multiple fractures in his hands and the hand surgeons will place splints for that. All of the Doctors have been genuine, thoughtful, and attentive. We are thankful for the surgeons and pray for their steady skilled hands to work miracles tomorrow.

6 comments:
What beautiful posts, you write amazingly. They are so blessed to be here, I am so thankful that it wasn't worse than it couldv'e been. Thank you for all the surgery details, couldn't believe Dave's hand were busted up too. THe recovery will be long, but I am so thankful for the angels that watched over these two. And little Jacob, what a sweetheart of a boy.
Thank you so much for your updates. They are so lucky to have you looking after them at the hospital. It was also so nice of you to go and buy clothes for the kids. I'd be happy to pitch in some money to you for your costs. Let me know if you know of anything I can do this week to help. Love you, sister.
Our prayers and thoughts are with your family.
Thanks for the updates Wendy, it's good to know what's going on. We'll keep them in our prayers. What an awful and scarey thing.
Too too scary. I hope everything went well for Dave's surgery yesterday. They are in our prayers!
So sorry to hear about your brother and nephew. I'm sure it is always nice to have someone in the medical field in the family. You are as always such a big support to your family. I look up to you for that! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family.
Post a Comment