
Oh our Lincoln Logs. He was born screaming for 20 minutes straight. My first exhausted thought was, Is it too late to send that back? I quit crying, (Wait I mean he quit crying), I regained my senses and we have been happy ever since. He really has been such a great baby. As a small baby he really only cried when he was trying to tell you something. Even now he mostly cries out of frustration when... I am just not getting it!

He is still a huge fan of Peak-a-Boo. He just laughs hysterically. He just makes you want to laugh with him. Griff and Bri love to help entertain him. There are many times when all 3 can be seen happily sitting on the loveseat in the boys room, just chilling.

We must not skip the Essentials
Mommy's Sunglasses
Loves oversized hats, and bowls as hats
Pacifi (Pacifier)
Pocksicles (popsicles, atleast 2/time),
sippy (again 2 please)
Kiki's (blankets, the more the merrier)
Blankets, Stuffed friends, Sippy Cups, Every effort is exerted to transport all of these simultaneously! If anything should fall, he halts, bends over, loses even more stuff, repeat, repeat... until SuperMom comes to the rescue.
That lady is lost right now so let us know if you have seen her, STAT.
5 comments:
Welcome to the world of bloggers, yeah I am so glad you joined. Very cute backround...love it. But most of all I love those cute boys. What handsome fellas. You described all of them perfectly.
so cute. Love the new blog. I am glad you have joined the ranks! great pictures.
I LOVE that lil guy! He really is SO cute! I miss him those kiddos. Maybe we can do a combined FHE soon.
When I saw the title "Lincoln Logs" I thought you were talkng about something else.
Namely his pooh.
This guy so reminds me of you when you were a baby...so photogenic, so charming... Mom
Post a Comment